Combo Deals are a combination of the tools listed below:
6″ and 8″ Fillet Knives:
•Hard body knife Sheath with safety lock
•Teflon Coated blade for easy cleaning
•Hand forged / Hand Ground Blade
•Ergonomic Marine Grade non-slip Rubber Grip Handle
•Blue Rubber Marine Grade Grips
Extra functions include Split Ring, Crimping and Braided Line Cutters
FREE Pouch & Lanyard included
• Stainless Steel Jaws
• Made from corrosion resistant aircraft aluminum
• Fitted with non slip oscillating marine grade PVA hand grip (Removes anglers fatigue when fish is shaking)
• Opens wider then all others on the market (25mm) with heart shaped jaw making it suitable for the very thinnest to thickest of jaws
• Ergonomic ONE finger trigger for easy one handed operation, leaving your other hand free to removed hooks
• Ideal for safe catch and release, swim fish for release with simple one finger operation
• Fitted with 20kg scales inside the unique oscillating handle
• Comes with lanyard and quick release clip
The ultra precision cutting tool that will cut line as fine as dyneema Braids through to large diameter 800lb Mono with ease.
Spring Assisted Cutting Action
Ergonomically Designed Handles
Cuts Braid/Line/Mono up to 800lb
Made from ultra durable Stainless Steel Spike & Aircraft Alloy handle
Used to dispatch squid quickly & humanely in order to improve the eating quality of the meat.
Comes with a hollow tube attachment to straighten your squid jig spikes if they get bent.
24″ & 48″ Gaffs:
These ultra precision one & two piece Gaffs are made from an aircraft aluminum shaft with 316 S/S gaff hook
Very light weight but strong. Suitable for medium to large fish.
Double action Hand Swaging Tool crimps single alloy sleeves 0.1mm to 2.2mm (up to 600 pound Jinkai or equivalent). Also can crimp oval and double copper sleeves to 2.2 mm.
•Stronger return spring.
•New non slide washer so you can crimp up side down without jaw lock sliding closed.
•Handle coated with marine grade non slide coating for grip and comfort.
•Solid CNC Machined S/S Jaws
•0.1mm to 2.2mm crimp size range.
•Powerful line and wire cutters on both sides of jaws.